Friday, March 27, 2009

Gunnerkrigg Court

Just like to plug Tom Siddell's web comic: Gunnerkrigg Court. Its a wonderfully intelligent and beautifully drawn web comic. It holds many inferential holds over me and I believe it to be a very mature take on a limited fantasy world. While it would be pretty awesome if I included numerous references to Objectivism and thoughts of "greater" good; that is for you to discover on your own. It tells the story of a young girl named Antimony as she discovers for herself the meaning of the world that is thrust around her. If you are interested in this comic, his website is Gunnerkrigg.com; while his first collection of comics can be purchased from Amazon.com or you're nearest bookstore. Oh and Stacey I'm sorry about tonight, I promise I'll be a better boyfriend tomorrow. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment