1. Jade Empire 2 will be announced and released sometime in 2010
2. Diablo 3 release date announcement, hopefully not 2012 or 2013
3. Nintendo releases at least one original IP that isnt a rehash of their work from the past 10 years
4. Sony beats Microsoft in overall game sales or console sales.
5. Final Fantasy 13 will be mediocre at best, not groundbreaking.
6. A new WoW expansion (not cataclysm) will be announced
7. Starcraft 2 the wings of Liberty will be released sometime this year.
8. Multiplayer, motion control and 3-D will be in practically every game, and we will all get sick of it by the end of the year.
9. Sony will dominate at E3
10. Capcom will suffer lackluster sales from Deadrising 2 and Dark Void
11. Crysis 2 will be released this year.
12. A new reboot of the Resident Evil franchise will take place.
13. A sweet Steven Segall game will be announced
14. Fanboys will be just as retarded as all the previous years
15. Mass Effect 2 will be freaking awesome
16. Alan Wake will get delayed until 2011
17. A new Batman game will be announced and released this year
18. Xbox live will be free (yeah right)
19. Infamous 2 will be announced at E3
20. The Bioshock movie is going to be highly entertaining, and be loosely based on the game.